You will receive at email confirmation letting you know you spots are saved.
At this time we are offering limited childcare at our 9:30 service only for 2 years old through 2nd grade
Separate registration is required for childcare (see below).
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
UPON ENTERING THE CAMPUS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
The COVID-19 virus is new, contagious, and unpredictable, and that the best practices for mitigation may change with time and additional data.
Although Lake Mead Christian Ministries (LMCM) has declared their compliance with the authority from the Nevada governor and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), LMCM makes no guarantee that I will not contract COVID-19 as a result of interactions at LMCM’s programs or by being on any of the LMCM Campuses.
I acknowledge that Lake Mead Christian Ministries (LMCM) has asked for my voluntary agreement to hold the organization harmless in the event that I contract COVID-19 that is traced back to LMCM, except in a case of LMCM’s blatant negligence.
WHAT SHOULD I DO PRIOR TO ATTENDING?
In order to create a spacious environment, we have rearranged our seating. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so that we can better prepare for you. Each person must save a seat in advance above for In-Person Service.
WHAT WILL CHILDREN’S PROGRAMMING LOOK LIKE ON CAMPUS?
Lake Mead Kids ministry is offering limited childcare at our 9:30 service only for 2 years old through 2nd grade. Separate registration is required for childcare (see above) . Children are also welcome to attend service with you and an activity will be provided. If your child becomes unsettled, parents are welcome to take them to the Lobby. We will also continue to engage with our kids online.
WHAT IF I DON'T ATTEND SERVICE?
As always, we will continue to provide online services via our website, Facebook and YouTube at 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM, or 11:00 AM. If you or a family member are sick or need to stay home during this time, join us online. We’ve got an open spot for you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Embrace Patience. Please be gracious to everyone. None of us have been through anything like this before.
- Be Understanding. Not everyone is comfortable shaking hands or hugging at this time. A wave or a friendly smile will do!
- Wear a face covering throughout the service and while on campus.
- Remain 6 feet socially distanced from others (unless you share a household with them) as much as possible or have only brief or masked encounters when closer than 6 feet from another person.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, fever, nausea, or any flu-like symptoms, we ask you to please stay home and join us online.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
CHANGES WE'RE MAKING
- Entrance doors to the building and Worship Arts Center will remain open for ventilation purposes.
- Reduced capacity seating in the Worship Arts Center, with shorter rows and additional space between each row.
- Shorter service times to allow for even and physically-spaced ingress and egress.
- We will sanitize highly touched surfaces, as well as, clean the bathrooms and Worship Arts Center.
- We provide additional hand sanitizer at the entrance of the church.
- Individually portioned and prepackaged communion elements, with a time of communion that does not involve leaving your seat or standing in line.
- All high-traffic areas are thoroughly sanitized between services.